Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer & Privacy
Children's Liver Disease Foundation (CLDF) makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this website. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions, or guarantee its correctness or completeness.
Any medical information contained on, or downloaded from this site is for information purposes only and is subject to change. Of necessity it has been prepared for general application. In each individual case professional medical or other advice should be obtained before acting on anything contained herein as no responsibility can be accepted by CLDF.
CLDF cannot take responsibility for the content or reliability of any linked websites. We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this site, or any of those linked to it.
CLDF provides a confidential service, including those under 16. This means it will not pass information given in an e-mail, telephone call, meeting etc. to anyone outside of CLDF without your permission. The only time CLDF will consider doing so, would be to protect you or someone else if it considered they, or others, were at risk. CLDF will consider whether it can discuss this with your first before raising a concern and will always endeavour to do so, if considered appropriate or possible. CLDF has a child protection policy.
Protecting your personal information
CLDF uses every available measure to ensure all personal information provided through our website feedback and information request forms remains secure and confidential. A strict security procedure is in place under the Data Protection Act 1998 to prevent unauthorised access of supporters’ and users’ personal information.
If you have any concerns regarding the manner in which CLDF respects the privacy of its users and supporters, please do not hesitate to telephone us on 0121 212 3839 or send an email.
Terms and conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using this website. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms, which take effect on the date that you first use the site. If you do not agree to these Terms please do not use this site.
1. Access and use of this site is provided by CLDF. References in these Terms to "we" or "us" or "our" refer to CLDF.
2. CLDF reserves the right to change these Terms at any time. Please check these Terms on a regular basis for changes. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted will mean you accept the Terms as modified by the posted changes.
3. Before accessing this site you should obtain permission to do so from the telephone bill payer.
4. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of anyone else, nor restrict or inhibit their use and enjoyment of this site.
5. Copyright and trademarks - All material on this website is protected by copyright. Although users are encouraged to view, print and download the contents for personal use, the material on this website or any part of it is not to be incorporated or distributed in any work or in any publication in any form, nor used for any commercial purposes.
5a. If you wish to use any material on the site other than in accordance with Term 5 above please e-mail your request via this website.
5b. The names and logos of CLDF and all related product and service names, designs marks and slogans are the trade names, service marks or trademarks of CLDF and may not be used without the prior consent of CLDF.
6. The material on the site is provided for general information only and is not intended as specific advice. If you have any concerns about your child’s health you should always consult your doctor. Whilst we try to ensure that the information in the site is accurate, we can accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the site content. Users who rely on the information in the site do so at their own risk. This site is made available for public viewing solely on the basis that CLDF excludes to the extent lawfully permitted all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising out of use of this site or reliance upon its contents.